Thursday, February 1, 2007

Why not do a BLOG? Every other geek has one. I can rant and rave, show pictures of patches, and talk about anything I want to. Kind of like, my own little newspaper and I am the Editor and Publisher, so if you don't like it, stop your subscribtion.

Today has been like any other Wednesday. Great Troop meeting last night. We finished our 4th and final meeting on Architecture for the older guys. Don and Billy are doing a great job with the newbies and their T-foot skills. Venturing was very thought provoking. We did an Ethics Discussion, which is one of the requirements for Silver. Any way, they discussed pranks and the fun they could be, which then turned into the trouble and consequences that could arrive out of it. I saw a few light bulbs over all heads. This is a good thing.

I've talked to Norm, Tom H., and Mr. Watts today. Had a surprise visit from Charlie "Squeaky" Davis for a bit. Always good to see the SQUEAK MAN.

I lost out on that Kawida A.05 neckerchief. I've only seen 2 and lost them both. The 1st, was over $500. and this week was $300. Guys, get on that A2 arrowhead. As Tim Brown say's, "It's a tough piece"!

Scout Sunday is this Sunday. Go to church and wear your uniform.