Monday, June 18, 2007

McKee 2007


The Ordeal went well this past weekend. We opened our circle to 27 new members. The work involved filling in ditches and moving some tents, beds, platforms, and outriggers.


I was really impressed with the spirit of the Staff. All of the leaders I talked to, had a great week and said that everything was super. "Scout Salute" to Bill Montgomery and Bill Sharp! I knew they would do a good job.

I picked up a couple of patches at the Trading Post, which is being run by some female staff members this year. That is a smart business decision.

The Staff 2007 patch is hot and hard to get this year. This one is Will's.

All the Scouts from the Hills, who are on Staff, looked good and I got positive reports on all of them. Week #2 will make or break them though. Close to 230 campers this week.