Friday, September 14, 2007

Me & Squeaky

This is a pic of me and Charlie "Squeaky" Davis that was taken by our Scout Executive, Kelly Hampton, at our O.A. Winter Banquet this past January. I just got a copy of it last weekend. You see Squeaky is kind of technology challenged, but he has a lap top. Go figure?

Charlie and I go way back. He is an old Wapiti 367 guy (Henderson, KY) and me from Zit 123 (Bardstown), well we are outsiders. He was very active with Troop 59 out of Lexington, when I was a D.E. We even survived the 1985 National Jamboree together. Charlie is a huge collector of Kawida and all of KY stuff. He hardly misses a Conclave.

He is currently in Richmond and is helping to start a new Boy Scout Troop.

The next time you see him ask him about tropical storm BOB and wet sleeping bags?