Sunday, April 3, 2016

Statistics

Page views today  27

Page views yesterday  18

Page views last month  565

Page views all time history  67,000


I was checking the stats on my blog the other day.  I rarely do that.  I have it set up, not to track my views or number of entries.  

I was kind of surprised to see that since 2007-ish, it was up to an even 67,000!  That isn't a lot of hits in 9 years for some major internet sites, but for me it is huge.

I love statistics, so let's do the math:

Over the last 9 years, the average is 7,444 views annually.
That is an average of 620 a month.
Averaging 20 a day.

Ya'll need to get out more!

I can't personally track who looks at my blog, but I am willing to go out on a limb and say that Nathan Vick is the all time leader.  Over the years, I have truly enjoyed taking the time immediately after an event to post some pictures, scan a patch or two, and sometimes make some goofy comments.  You can't like it, dislike it, leave a comment, or even post an emoji.  Sorry about that.  It is just what I want to do or say.

My son Will recently told me that someone asked about his Scouting experience.  He told them, "Go to ScoutingInTheHills.blogspot.com"