Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Happiness Is A New Patch


That is our motto in Troop 12.
We had to cancel our meetings last night. First time ever! It wasn't because of the snow, but due to lack of power and water at the church. I know that some of you hard core monkeys would have held it at another place, but it was kind of nice to have a Tuesday night off.
Our fearless District Commissioner, Norm Marcum, has once again changed our District Banquet until March 1.
I see on Ebay that Tommy Martin and Dave Clemmons bought some nice stuff. Tim Cummins, where were you on that A2? You need that one.
Happiness is a new patch and it's all about the threads! How wonderful it is to go home and open the mail and find a surprise gift. I got this BGC Eagle Reunion piece from a good friend, who casually reminded me that I should have been there. Thanks!