Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Scout Games

One of my many duties in Scouting is to make our pre-WJ Camp Out a success. It is kind of like planning a District Camporee, except it covers the whole state, and you deal with volunteers via email that you have never met.

One of the agenda items is a 2 hour block for Patrol Activities that involve Scout games to make the Patrols stronger and better prepare them for an international experience. How or what could we do? I didn't try and figure it out. I asked some very qualified volunteers.

I won't divulge what is on tap so far, but the responses have been extremely creative and should be a hoot. I know one game will be like the TV game show "The Price is Right".

I just love it when you present a challenge to a Scouter.

The results are out of this world!